Subscribe to The HR Disruptor
Do you like to get things done?
Wanted! A HR Advisor that seeks a career that stands out from the crowd!
Over the past 10 years wattsnext have grown our team, service offering and brand to become a strong and prominent force in HR for the modern world. As we continue to grow, we need more amazing people who can align with our vision and deliver exceptional HR solutions to our clients.
This is no ordinary role nor are we an ordinary HR business – we have Australia’s largest digital footprint in HR and a world class social media strategy as well as a truly global approach to our learning (not to mention the awesome clients we work with!)
So who is our next star?
We are seeking a HR Advisor to deliver high quality HR services to our clients. This role requires you to assist in the delivery of client initiatives and provide team support including:
- providing best practice, current and commercial HR advice and support to clients
- acting as a key contact within our HR team to provide ER/IR advice
- assisting in the development and implementation of HR Frameworks for clients, including developing and driving internal project plans
- building positive relationships with clients at all levels and looking for opportunities to provide enhanced solutions with new and existing clients
- engaging in our social media strategy to build your own profile and our digital presence (bet you never thought you’d see that in a HR job ad!)
The boxes you must tick:
- Exposure to industrial legislation and employee relations
- Knowledge of Modern Awards, Fair Work Act and the National Employment Standards
- True generalist experience with a genuine commercial approach
- Attention to detail, initiative and drive
- Committed and loyal attitude to work
- Enthusiastic approach to life and work with an inherent likability
- Curiosity to continue to learn new HR and business practices for the future of work
- Ability to embrace our unique and successful model
- Superior client delivery skills
This is an opportunity for a dynamic person who we see has having between 3 to 5 years experience. You will be seeking a challenging and varied role, and want to grow and build as a team whilst helping to ignite cultures that make SME’s great places to work. The key is being able to utilize your HR knowledge and skills to deliver high quality work and exceptional client service with enthusiasm and passion.
If you are looking to pave your journey on a more rewarding career path and be surrounded by a business that will support your growth and development, then I encourage you to learn more about us through social media.
If you believe this is the perfect opportunity for you, click the link below. We use a recruitment system called Topgrading – we will only be accepting applicants that apply through this process.
Cultural fit and values alignment is incredibly important to us, so we want to be able to see your individual character through your customised cover letter and application!
Click here to apply now!
As game changers and innovators, wattsnext is, simply put, an awesome workplace, if we do say so ourselves!
We embrace to become a valued part of our nimble, dynamic team from the moment you land in our space. We believe in mentoring you to understand not just the HR business, but the secrets to running an award-winning business. Making you a commercially minded asset to any client.
Flexibility and agility are the key ingredients to running a smart business in the 24/7 world which we all inhabit.
Commitment to digitisation skills, mastering new media and undergoing personal and professional development is all part of the job here. You will learn more in a year at wattsnext than any other workplace, we guarantee you that!
If this sounds tempting, drop us a line about who you are and what you want — and we will get back to you before you can say “best employer ever”.