A little about our founder and keynote speaker, Sue-Ellen Watts aka Sel Watts
Sel Watts is known for her success building an Australia born consulting firm helping small to medium businesses and fast growth startups create high performance from the top down. Her expertise is dealing with Founders and entrepreneurs because she is one; and now she has taken her expertise to New York City to ramp up her knowledge sharing.
In addition she is a Co-Founder of two tech startups that are both leading the way in their respective industries. A true entrepreneur, Sel challenges the status quo to create business for the future.
The Unconventional Life vlog is Sel’s way of sharing her journey of expanding her brands globally, chasing a dream and ‘having a crack’ at living a “no plan b” life. She is passionate about people choosing the life they really want and gives value to her audience through her vulnerable and engaging style.
Sel is also a prolific public speaker, delivering keynotes, workshops, fireside chats and intimate gatherings for business owners, entrepreneurs, startups and those aspiring to break out of society’s mould and create their dream life.
The topics she is most sought after for are:
- What leaders really need to know – breaking the boredom of repetitive and typical leadership presentations; Sel confronts her audience to deeply look at their own performance and behaviors to create real change. This can make a leader squirm in their seat making positive change inevitable.
- Living a “no plan b” life – throwing out the idea of failure, waiting for the right time and worrying about what others think; Sel is vulnerable and inspiring in pushing her audience to rethink what they are truly capable of creating for themselves.
- The entrepreneurs’ graveyard – a truly passionate and grateful entrepreneur, Sel is worried about the media glamorising entrepreneurship and startup life. Sel jolts aspiring entrepreneurs into reality of what it really takes to create a sustainable and profitable business and enjoy the privilege of playing the game.
- Fireside chats – interviewers love chatting with Sel about her life because she is open, real and fun. She tells it as it is, celebrates her mistakes and is passionate about the “no plan b” life she leads. She gives generously and inspires effortlessly.
- Industry expert panels – Sel disrupted the Human Resources Industry and People Performance space in Australia and recently moved to New York to do the same. She is vocal in her frustration of the industry and what leaders really need to be focusing on. Sel brings flavour and thought provoking ideas to create engaging panels.
Sel is a mother to 3 young sons who are learning a lot about resilience, gratitude, never settling and striving for a dream with everything they have!
Watch Sel’s Weekly Vlog Here:
The Unconventional Life: https://www.youtube.com/
Find Sel Here:
Check Out Sel’s Latest NYC Venture Online Here:
Learn About Sel’s Other Ventures:
Your Secret Sauce: https://www.yoursecretsauce.global/
To learn more about what the team is up to, check out our blogs here.
If you have any questions about this article or any other matter, please contact our friendly team